A little over a month since the seamless launch of IN sports betting, Hoosiers can now legally wager on sports anywhere in the state from a mobile device.
The news follows hot-on-the-heels of in-person betting which has been running since early September at Indiana’s 13 regulated casinos and 3 off-track betting locations.
DraftKings, having received last-minute approval from the Indiana Gaming Commission (IGC), and Rush Street Interactive will set the online wagering wheels in motion with the launch of the state’s first sports wagering apps.
Here’s what you need to know:
- In-person registration is not required to create account
- No need to visit land based casino to wager
- Bettors can sign-up for an account from anywhere within IN
- Personal ID (including social security number) required to sign-up
- No wagering permitted on esports or amateur athletes under 18
- Must be at least 21 to bet