Where is Betfred Sports legal in USA?
Betfred Legal States
Betfred Sports is a legal sportsbook that is currently available in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Betfred Sports Legal States
The UK-based betting company, Betfred Sports is a legal US sportsbook operator through partnerships with the We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort (AZ), Grand Falls Casino (IA), Saratoga Casino Black Hawk (CO), and the Wind Creek Bethlehem (PA).
Colorado and Iowa became Betfred Sports’ first legal states in September 2020. Following the company’s double-launch, Betfred then rolled out its sportsbook in Pennsylvania in December 2020.
Pending regulatory approval Louisiana, Nevada, and Virginia are expected to be the next legal states for Las Vegas-based, Betfred Sports.
How to Claim the Betfred Sports Promo
Create a Betfred Sports account
New Betfred Sports customers get $250 in Free Bets . Simply tap the CLAIM BONUS button below to get yours.
- Tap any of the green “Claim” buttons on this page.
- Sign up and create your new Betfred Sports account.
- Deposit funds into your account (minimum $50, but we recommend $52, keep reading to find out why).
- Place your first bet of at least $50 on an event with odds of -200 or greater. For example, a bet on an event with -100 odds would qualify, while a bet on an event of -220 would not qualify.
- Immediately following step 4, Betfred will credit your account with a $100 free bet.
- On the following Monday, Betfred will credit your account with another $50 free bet.
- In order to receive another $50 free bet on the following Monday, you must place a wager of at least $1 during this week. Again, you must place this wager on an event with odds of -200 or greater in order to qualify for your second $50 free bet.
- Repeat step 7 the following week to receive your final $50 free bet.
Betfred Sports: Live and legal in IA
- Online launch: September 2020
- Licensing partner: Grand Falls Casino
- Regulated by: Iowa Gaming Commission
Betfred signaled its intent for Iowa earlier on in 2020 with the launch of its first US retail sportsbook at the Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort. Its online sportsbook and app went live in time for the 2020 NFL season.
In-person registration meant bettors were initially required to sign-up at the casino but with that regulation having expired on January 1, 2021, Iowans can now register with Betfred and bet anywhere in state lines.
Betfred Iowa Promo
Betfred Sports: Live and legal in CO
- Online launch: September 2020
- Licensing partner: Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
- Regulated by: Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission
Betfred was the first retail sportsbook to open in Colorado with the Saratoga Casino Black Hawk opening its doors in June 2020. Just before the NFL season began in September 2020, Betfred launched statewide mobile wagering.
As part of the company’s plan to expand its presence in the state, Betfred entered into a sponsorship deal with Colorado Rockies and is an official partner of the MLB team. Betfred is also a sportsbook partner of the Denver Broncos.
Betfred Colorado Promo
Betfred Sports - Live and Legal in Arizona
- Online launch: March 2022
- Licensing partner: We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Regulated by: Arizona Department of Gaming
Betfred launched mobile betting apps in Arizona to go with the desktop website launched in January 2022.
The apps, available for iOS and Android devices, can be used anywhere within the state.
Betfred is licensed in through the We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort.
Betfred Arizona Promo
Betfred Sports: Live and legal in Pennsylvania
- Online launch: December 2020
- Licensing partner: Wind Creek Bethlehem
- Regulated by: Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
Following the launch of the company’s retail sportsbook at Wind Creek Bethlehem, Betfred became the 12th online operator in PA in December 2020.
Available online and on the Betfred mobile betting app, sports bettors in the Keystone State can use Betfred providing they stay within state lines.
PA is the third operative state for Betfred Sports as it continues to expand its US footprint.
Betfred USA Sports - What to expect of Betfred in the US
About Betfred Sports
Legal in AZ, CO, IA & PA
Founded in 1967 by two brothers, Fred and Peter Done, Betfred is a well-known bookmaker in the UK that runs over 1600 high-street betting shops and, since 2004, an online betting and casino website.
Betfred Sports is the US subsidiary of Betfred Group and was created in 2019. Prior to the company’s launch in the US, Betfred’s active markets comprised the UK and Spain.
In Britain, Betfred is known for aligning itself with significant sports teams and competitions, a strategy the company has followed in the USA with Betfred the official sportsbook partner of the Colorado Rockies and Denver Broncos.
Iowa, Colorado, and Pennsylvania are all legal states so far for Betfred Sports as the US online betting industry continues to open up. Nevada, Arizona, and Louisiana are expected to be added to the list pending regulatory approval.
FAQs about where Betfred is legal
Is Betfred licensed in the USA?
Yes, Betfred holds licenses in four states: Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania and Arizona
Is Betfred safe?
Betfred Sports holds an operating license and is regulated in Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania and Arizona. This means Betfred is a safe online sportsbook to use in these states.
What is Betfred Sports?
Betfred Sports is a subsidiary of Betfred, a UK-based bookmaker
Who does Betfred sponsor?
Betfred Sports is the official sportsbook partner of NFL side Denver Broncos and MLB team Colorado Rockies.
Who owns Betfred Sports?
Fred Done is the owner of Betfred, together with his brother, Peter Done.