FanDuel Sportsbook USA
FanDuel Sportsbook Review
OUR VERDICT: 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FanDuel boasts a beautiful interface for easy navigation and a smooth betting experience. On top of that, there’s live streaming, cash out and a parlay builder plus tons of betting offers and promos to keep your account flush! Without doubt one of the top 3 US betting sites! Visit FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel Sportsbook Pros & Cons
- Easy to use sportsbook and app
- Many payment options
- Live streaming and Cash Out
- More sports to live stream would be nice
FanDuel Sportsbook screenshots
|Game Types||Daily Fantasy Sports, Sports Betting, Casino, Horse Racing|
|Deposit methods||VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, ACH (eCheck), PayNearMe, Online bank transfer, Wire Transfer, FanDuel Play+ prepaid card, Check, Cash at Cage|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, FanDuel Play+ prepaid card, Cash at Cage, ACH/eCheck, Check|
|Odds provider||Scientific Games|
|Casino game types||Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer|
|Casino provider||Stardust Casino|
|Support||Live chat, Email, Mail|
|Headquarters||New York City|
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK REVIEW: RUNDOWN
- FanDuel Sportsbook Sign Up Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1000 in site credit
- Where is FanDuel Sportsbook available? New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Tennessee, Virginia, Michigan, Arizona, Connecticut, and New York.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Payment Options: FanDuel accepts a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods including credit card, debit card, FanDuel Prepaid Play+, PayPal and PayNearMe.
- FanDuel Sportsbook App: Aesthetically the best looking app on the market. Available to download for iOS and Android products.
- FanDuel Betting Variety: Awesome selection of sports, bets and features including Live streaming, Cash out and Same Game Parlay.
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK - FAQS
Where does Fanduel sportsbook work?
You can access FanDuel sportsbook from any state and create an account, make a deposit and browse lines. However, for the sportsbook to work fully, i.e place real money wagers, you need to be in one of these FanDuel sportsbook legal states: NJ, PA, WV, IN, CO, IL, IA, TN, VA, MI.
Is Fanduel Sportsbook legit?
Absolutely. FanDuel is a US online gambling brand which first made its name as one of the country’s leading DFS providers.
Can I deposit or withdraw outside of a FanDuel legal state?
At FanDuel, you can deposit and withdraw from anywhere in the US. However, to place a real money bet, you must be in a state where FanDuel Sportsbook is legal and fully operative.
Can you use Fanduel sportsbook in California?
No. Legal online sportsbooks do not currently exist in CA.
What’s the minimum deposit amount at FanDuel?
The smallest amount you can deposit at FanDue is $10.
How can I withdraw money from FanDuel?
There are a few options for removing winnings from your FanDuel betting account. These include PayPal, FanDuel Prepaid Play+, Online Banking, Venmo, Check, Cash at Counter.
Does FanDuel have live betting?
Yes, FanDuel offers live wagers for a number of sports as well as live streaming.
Who owns Fanduel Sportsbook?
Flutter Entainment is the parent company of FanDuel.
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK REVIEW
FanDuel is leading the way in multiple states with its online sportsbook and mobile betting app.
Years of experience as a leading fantasy sports provider, in addition to the industry knowledge of parent company Flutter Entertainment, has seen FanDuel Sportsbook become a hot destination for online bettors across America.
Our Fanduel review gives you an insight into how FanDuel Sportsbook has become a top choice for so many US sports bettors. Be it the FanDuel welcome bonus, payment options, FanDuel app or customer support, this page provides an honest take on everything FanDuel Sportsbook has to offer.
FANDUEL SIGN UP BONUS
Before we tell you what the sportsbook itself is like, you need to know that all new depositing customers at FanDuel sportsbook are eligible to claim a Risk Free Bet worth up to $1000.
All you need to do to get yours is sign up with FanDuel, make a deposit and place your first real-money sports wager. If your bet loses, FanDuel will refund you the amount wagered up to $1000 in site credit.
Should your first wager win, you don’t qualify for the bonus but you instead get to enjoy your winnings!
How to Claim FanDuel Sign-Up Bonus
- Join FanDuel Sportsbook
- Make a deposit of $10+
- Place your first sports wager
- If your bet loses, receive your wager amount back up to $1000.
FanDuel Welcome Bonus
FanDuel Promo Code
A common question asked about the welcome offer is whether or not a promo code is needed. Well, we can confirm that a promo code is not needed here. The risk-free bet offer automatically kicks in once you sign-up, deposit and make your first bet.
Key Terms and Conditions
- You must be 21 or older
- You need to be physically present in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Colorado, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Michigan, or Iowa to claim FanDuel offer.
- Offer only eligible for new FanDuel Sportsbook customers
The menu on the left of the sportsbook and app provides you with a series of quick links to popular pages. Second from the top is ‘FanDuel Promos’ where you will discover the numerous offers FanDuel has rolled out.
- FanDuel Parlay Insurance: There’s always one, right? No matter how certain you are that your parlaly is going to land, there’s always one leg of the wager which lets you down. To ease the pain and frustration of coming so close, FanDuel offer a parlay insurance for several competitions, paying out up to $25 if you hit all legs apart from one.
- Refer a Friend: When you find something good, you want to tell everybody about it. If you invite a friend to start using FanDuel sportsbook for the first time and they make a deposit of at least $10, you (and your friend) get a sportsbook Site Credit of $50.
FANDUEL LEGAL STATES
FanDuel's status as a top fantasy sports provider has enabled a fast rollout of its sportsbook.
Like fellow DFS behemoth DraftKings, FanDuel has taken advantage of strong brand recognition in newly regulated sports betting states and capitalized on ready-made audiences made up of fantasy sports customers in those markets.
Here are the states where FanDuel Online Sportsbook is available.
For more on where FanDuel sportsbook is legal in the US, check out the article below.
FANDUEL PAYMENT OPTIONS
FanDuel is a US sportsbook that accepts numerous banking methods to fund your betting account.
FanDuel Deposit Options
- Credit card (not available in Tennessee or Iowa)
- Debit card
- FanDuel Prepaid Play+
- Online Banking
- Wire Transfer
- Money order
- Cash at Counter
Among the accepted deposit options include popular, everyday methods like credit card, debit card, online banking and PayPal.
PayNearMe, check and Cash at Counter (in-person at Meadowlands Racetrack) are also available for customers who prefer to make deposits offline.
FanDuel deposits are processed almostly instantly and $10 is the minimum deposit amount for all available methods.
FanDuel Withdrawal Options
- FanDuel Prepaid Play+
- Online Banking
- Cash at Counter
You can withdraw money from your betting account using the above options, providing you have used this method to deposit previously.
PayPal withdrawals are processed within 48 hours and an online banking transfer withdrawal will take between 2-4 days. Naturally, if you withdraw via check, you can expect to wait a little longer, usually 7-10 business days.
PayPal is one of the most popular ways to add and remove money from your FanDuel sports betting account due to the three S’s:
- Security: PayPal uses end-to-end encryption to prevent users’ data from being read or modified. As a result, FanDuel customers are guaranteed watertight online transactions.
- Speed: PayPal processing times are by far the fastest. Meanwhile, with your financial information already entered, you can use PayPal to deposit at FanDuel and have funds in the matter of seconds.
- Simplicity: Once you have a PayPal account, making online payments is straightforward and convenient. Not to mention the fact it’s free!
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK APP
Of all the US sport betting apps we’ve sat down and tested, the FanDuel sportsbook app has to be our favorite. Here’s why:
Top 3 Features of FanDuel Sportsbook App
- Awesome user interface - Clean, intuitive and simply to navigate, the user is able to scan lines and place bets quickly and efficiently. The white background and spacing out of text provides a minimalist feel, which is particularly useful for beginners and very easy on the eye.
- Uniformed layout - As bettors who switch between desktop and the FanDuel app, we appreciate the likeness between the sportsbook on desktop and mobile. A familiar layout enables you to find what you are looking for regardless of the device you’re using.
- Live streaming - FanDuel became the first US sportsbook to live stream regular season NHL games. Also to watch live on the app include selected events in tennis, soccer and table tennis.
FanDuel Sportsbook App for iOS
The FanDuel app is rated The Facebook app is rated 4.8/5 on the App Store. You need iOS 11 or later for the FanDuel app to function on your device.
How to Download FanDuel Sportsbook App for iOS
- Go to the App Store
- Search for ‘FanDuel sportsbook’
- Tap ‘GET’ and proceed with download
Fanduel Sportsbook App for Android
The FanDuel Android app is rated 3.6/5 on the Google Play Store and you will need at least the 5.0 version of Android for the app to run.
How to Download FanDuel Sportsbook App for Android
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for ‘FanDuel sportsbook’
- Tap ‘Install’ and proceed with download
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK SIGN UP
How to Sign Up with FanDuel Sportsbook
Risk-Free Bet up to $1000 in Site Credit
Whether you’re using FanDuel on desktop, iOS or Android, signing up to FanDuel sportsbook is as straightforward as it gets.
Here's what you need to do, step-by step.
- Join FanDuel Sportsbook
- Select your state
- Create a username and password, enter your email
- Fill out the required fields on registration page
- Choose your payment method and make a deposit of more than $10
- Place your first wager to qualify for a $1000 risk-free bet.
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK VERFICATION
Gambling sites in every state must follow Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations which verify the age and identity of every customer.
KYC is in place to prevent fraud and also protect vulnerable or underage customers from participating in online gambling.
To verify your account, you will need to provide the documentation outlined on the Facebook verification form. This will need to be completed and processed prior to making withdrawals via check and PayPal in particular.
FANDUEL SPORTS BETTING VARIETY
Along the left hand side of the sportsbook, you will find a long list of sports starting with athletics and ending with water polo.
All of the major US sports (football, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, golf) are listed in between, in addition to boxing, MMA, motorsport and more niche sports like cricket, darts and rugby league.
FanDuel’s variety also extends into the types of competitions covered with leagues and tournaments from all over the world featured.
- Baseball - MLB
- Basketball - NBA, WNBA Championship, College Basketball Championship
- Cricket - Indian Premier League, Twenty20 Big Bash, Test Matches
- Football - NFL, NCAA Football, Grey Cup
- Golf - The Ryder Cup, US Masters, USPGA Championship, US Open
- Ice Hockey - NHL, Swedish SHL, Russian KHL
- MMA: UFC, PFL
- Motorsports: NASCAR, Formula 1
- Rugby League: NRL, Super League
- Rugby Union: Gallaher Premiership, European Champions Cup Six Nations,
- Soccer: MLS, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Liga MX & more
- Table Tennis: Moscow Liga Pro
- Tennis: US Open, Wimbledon, Australian Open, French Open
Each sport is packed with a variety of betting lines to choose from. Moneylines, point spreads, totals, player props, team props, parlays and futures are offered for the majority of sports.
We liked how the most popular betting markets (spread, money line and total) are listed first. For beginners especially, this allows traditional wagers to be found and placed easily.
For more specific bets you simply find the game you want to bet on and click on ‘more wagers’ where a new page will show hundreds of bets for that particular game.
- Point spead
- Player props
- Team props
- Round Robins
- Alternative lines
- Live bets
FANDUEL SPORTS BETTING FEATURES
In order to stand out from the competition and guarantee the best possible product, US sportsbooks are releasing new betting features all the time. And we love it!
Features like cash out, live streaming and parlay builders enhance your online betting experience and generate even more wagering fun.
When reviewing online sportsbooks, we relish the chance to explore the betting features available and let you know just how good they are. Here’s a pick of the betting features you can look forward to at FanDuel.
FANDUEL LIVE BETTING
If you’ve wagered on a game as it's happening, you’ll know how exhilarating it is. The opportunity to take advantage of fluctuating odds as a game ebbs and flows brings another level of engagement entirely.
Live betting is the new, exciting way to bet and sportsbook companies are pulling out all of the stops to ensure their live betting product is the best.
FanDuel has live betting available for almost every sport and every game played. Markets are comprehensive and varied and really easy to find - just tap the Live Now tab on the left hand side of the screen and see what we mean.
FANDUEL LIVE STREAMING
Live bets are one thing. But live streaming games on the sportsbook itself is the dream, isn’t it? Not every US sportsbook is able to live stream games but FanDuel isn’t your everyday sportsbook to be fair.
When you enter the ‘Live Now’ section, you will find the games you can ‘Watch Live’ (these are also indicated by the ‘play’ icon). Click on one of the games and you’ll find a live video stream and a whole bunch of stats to accompany your wagering. Again, does it get much better than this?
Sports you can stream live include tennis, soccer, rugby league and table tennis, while selected NHL games are also shown by FanDuel. The expectation is that more sports will be added as the demand for live betting grows.
The play icon indicates you can live stream the event
FANDUEL ODDS BOOSTS
FanDuel will often update certain markets and offer boosted odds for you to take advantage of. The market will already be pre-decided, for instance, ‘Phillies, Blue Jays & Dodgers all to win’ but you will always find a mixture of markets offered with player and team props common.
You can see for yourself how the price has been boosted as FanDuel clearly shows you the price it ‘was’ and the price ‘now’.
FANDUEL SAME GAME PARLAY
Let’s face it, parlays aren’t easy bets to win. So much has to go your way. The stars really do have to align. Despite this, parlays have always been popular.
And now, at FanDuel, you can build your very own ‘Same Game Parlay’ where it’s possible to combine multiple bets - including moneyline, point spread and player props - all into one parlay wager for the chance to win BIG returns.
Just select the ‘Same Game Parlay’ tab and scroll through the options, to get started.
FANDUEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We have a lot of time for sportsbooks that show great attention to detail in the customer support department and FanDuel is certainly one of those.
Support is available 24/7 through a variety of channels including live chat, on the phone, email contact form and the FanDuel Sportsbook Zen Desk, where heaps of FAQs are logically organized in sub sections.
Of course, these days, customer support isn't just limited to the way you can get hold of the company. Support also refers to the information and tools available to ensure customers bet responsibility.
- Live chat
- Email contact form
- Online Zen Desk (FAQS)
FanDuel Responsible Gambling
As we all know betting is a fun hobby. But for some it can develop into something more than that whereby betting becomes an addiction.
At FanDuel you can set limits on deposits, individual wagers and time spent on the website or app. There are even options to take a time-out or self-exclude from your betting account.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook better than DraftKings?
They’re the two best performing and most recognized US sports betting sites by some distance. Each operator has managed to corner respective states and together they're the ... Read more
You can also play online casino games with FanDuel.
Unlike the broad reach of FanDuel’s online sportsbook, the FanDuel casino is only live in states that have expanded online gambling regulations for iGaming. Right now that’s New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and West Virginia.
In each state you can play at FanDuel Casino on desktop and on mobile via the FanDuel casino app available to download for iOS and Android devices.
FANDUEL CASINO BONUS
The FanDuel Casino Welcome Offer which enables newly signed up customers to play their favorite games risk-free up to $1000 for 24 hours, is available for all new players to claim. To get yours, here’s what you need to do:
- Join FanDuel Casino
- Deposit more than $10
- Play casino games as usual
- Losses over 24 hours will be credited to your account
- Receive site credit within 72 hours from the end of your play
FanDuel Casino Games
FanDuel’s catalog of games is far from complete and lacks the depth of its competitors but, nonetheless, still succeeds in providing enough for the casual casino player. Live casino games, online slots, table games and numerous variations of Blackjack and Roulette can all be enjoyed.
FanDuel Sportsbook Review
FanDuel Sportsbook - The Final Word
|SIGN UP BONUS||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★||9/10|
|PAYMENT OPTIONS||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★||10/10|
|SPORTSBOOK APP||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★||10/10|
|VARIETY & FEATURES||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★||10/10|
|CUSTOMER SUPPORT||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★||9/10|
Last Word on FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel is a market leader in multiple sports betting states and on this evidence, it is clear to see why.
By far, the most aesthetically pleasing book on the market, FanDuel delivers a first class user experience from the first whistle to the last and takes care of all your betting needs.
From live streaming and promos to payment options and customer support, you won’t find many betting operators that can match the high standards of FanDuel.